The field of view is larger than most stand magnifiers – a full 100 x 75 mm or 4 by 3 inches, which means users will be able to see many more words at one time than comparable 12 Diopter lenses without having to move the magnifier. This makes reading newspapers or magazine articles that much easier without losing your place on the page.
The VisoLux+ contains 2 bright SMD-LEDs that provide uniform illumination over the entire field of view. There are two color options to choose from – standard bright, white light and a softer orange light which can be selected by sliding the built-in filter over the LEDs. Users can choose the type of light works best for them according to their needs and environment. It also features a tilted lens, which helps keep the user in a comfortable viewing position for long periods of time without any neck strain.
The VisoLux+ automatically switches itself off after 30 minutes of non-use to prevent the batteries from draining power. Three double A batteries are included with the product, and changing the batteries is a quick and easy process. Also included is protective case that allows users to store the VisoLux+when it is not being used.
To all California residents – WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Magnification: 3x
- Diopter: 12D
- Illumination: 2 bright SMD LEDs in cool blue/white light and orange light
- Lens Type: Double lens system
- Lens Coating: Cera-Tec Coating
- Power Source: 3 AA Batteries (included)
- Point of Purchase Display: FREE 87272 display with the purchase of 2 Visolux+ magnifiers
- Transverse Magnification/Enlargement: 3.02
- Max. Allow. Add: +5.00D
- Lens Size: 4 in. x 3 in.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Accessories: Batteries and protective case included